Sunday, January 3, 2010

Facebook Status Updates



Looking for a cool status update for your facebook profile but can't think of one?
This might just be the place for the imaginatively challenged.
Feels like a lame topic to make a post on?
May be it is.Still ,I don't know why, i just want to write it here. Hope you like some of them.


My past status updates on facebook :(the ones that had nothing to do with my personal life ofcourse)

  • I scratched my head for full 10 minutes to come up with a cool status message and this is the best i could manage.
  • will soon update his status.
  • is thinking of starting a new group 'Still Breathing'.It's just gonna be one of the millions of stupid facebook groups.
  • Press ctrl+W to see the coolest thing on facebook.
  • 's new year resolution is to be on the list of guests for Obama's next state dinner.
  •  is watching 'Jennifer's Body' and thinks that Megan Fox is just too sexy to act a devil bitch.
  • You're face to face with the man who sold the world.(Err actually this is a line from a Nirvana song but anyways. : D )
  • There are two rules of success. 1.) Don't tell all you know.
  • Things necessary for survival : food,water,air and my laptop.      (There's trouble though if the ISP is down.See this to be ready for that dark time)
  • Beer is NOT the reason I wake up at 12 noon.  ( Friend's T-Shirt Quote)
  • If I make a commitment I listen to nobody......not even myself.
  • "There's no limit to the universe and  human being's stupidity and I am not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein    (The genius was really good with words.See this.) 


My friend Vikas Singh's status updates :
  • Everyone will give you an opinion on how to live your life. No one,no one will give you good advice on how to end it..
  • My idea of a balanced diet is a beer in each hand..
  • The social calendar points towards parties to celebrate,the academic towards exams on which to concentrate; and i am left to contemplate...
  • Its just one of those kind of days, I guess,where you're left wondering if its one of those kind of lives...
  • The avg human brain weighs 1.5 kg right? And my books more than 15 kg. And i'm supposed to put all that my books have into my brain,besides my dreams,my desires,my memories,my music,emma watson,kristen stewart and probably 7-8 other girls...then there's beer,basketball,soccer,a couple more girls...and what not??? Talk about claustrophobia...
  • No destinations,only milestones on this lonely road i'm on. Beyond the said and the done,my road goes on...
  • Yes kids,I'm the one your mother warned you about...
  • We weren't born to follow!!!
  • Why do we give up our hearts to the past? Why do we grow up so fast?
  • No better way to glory than walking your own road.
  • Early to bed and early to rise-and your girl starts dating other guys...
Himanshu Erande's status updates:
  • There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want to do.
  • has started to think of himself in Third person ever since joining Facebook.
  • ”The greatest thing about Facebook, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source.” – Albert Einstein
  • When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
  • It's amazing how late I can stay up doing absolutely nothing, yet falling asleep in class takes an average of two seconds.




No comments: